To Schedule an Appointment
Appointments can be made by the patient or the referring physician’s office by calling our office during regular business hours. To schedule an appointment at the Lansing Office, please contact us at (517) 487-0128 and press 1 during the following hours:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 6:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 – 11:00 am
To schedule an appointment at our Mt Pleasant Office, please call (989) 773-0096, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment at our Battle Creek Office, please call (269) 224-6554, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
What to Bring
When you come for your appointment, we will need you to bring some information with you each time you are scheduled for a visit. If you are a returning patient, please bring the following items:
- Your Insurance Card
- A List of all Medications and Doses (this includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins and herbals).
- Any Updated Contact Information (if it has changed)
New patients, please bring the following information in addition to the above:
- ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY
- Insurance Card
- A List of your Past Surgeries
- A List of any Allergies
- Your Co-Payment and/or Insurance Deductible
- Referral (if required by your insurance company)
How We Can Help
We see patients of all ages – children and adults. We specialize in the treatment of skin cancers and skin diseases, providing skin cancer screenings and treatment for a variety of medical dermatological problems, including eczema and psoriasis. Our goal is to keep your skin, hair, and nails healthy.
We take great pride in putting service to our patients first. While we cannot guarantee the time frame within which a patient will be seen, we work very hard at our office to keep waiting times to a minimum. We understand that your time is important and we work hard to respect that fact.