Jeffrey Messenger, M.D.
- American Board of Dermatology, 2016
- Dermatology, Chief Resident, University of Michigan Health System, 2013-2016
- Transitional Year Residency, Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Dearborn, Mich., 2012-13
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, 2012, summa cum laude
- Michigan State University, 2008
Joined Messenger Dermatology
- July 2016
Dr. Messenger joined the practice in July, 2016. He is a 2008 graduate of Michigan State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree is Physiology with a specialization in Bioethics and Humanities. He later earned his M.D. from The Ohio State University in 2012 where he graduate summa cum laude (with highest distinction). Dr. Messenger completed a transitional year residency with Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center in Dearborn before moving on the the University of Michigan Health System in Ann Arbor to complete his dermatology residency. During his residency at U of M, Dr. Messenger served as Chief Dermatology Resident.